Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Deciding to Learn

Recently I have discovered that I love to learn! No, I'm not talking about math and science (I highly doubt that I will ever develop a love for math. This girl and math will always be at odds). What I am excited about are things that I can learn that would be useful to my life as a mom and as a wife. Ideas that I stumble upon that help me become more organized, thrifty, creative or healthy are just a few things that are on my list to learn and accomplish. I've decided to intentionally learn and to improve upon what I already know. My goal with this blog is to pass on what I find so that you can also learn from my successes and, more likely, my many mistakes.
For now, this is all. I will be back soon with a new discovery to share!
God bless!
Joy

No comments: